Bali is one of the most famous island in the Indonesian archipelago. The island is the home of many ancient culture and known for its warm hospitality
Bali has become one of the popular tourist destinations among foreign travelers because of its stunning natural beauty, rich culture, and complete tourism facilities. The following are some factors that make Bali an attractive international tourist destination:
1. Natural Beauty: Bali has beautiful beaches, stunning volcanoes, and spectacular terraced rice fields. This natural beauty attracts tourists who want to enjoy a relaxing holiday and admire the natural scenery.
2. Culture: Bali has a unique and rich culture, such as traditional dances, wood carving, and the Hindu religion. This attracts tourists who want to learn and experience Balinese culture.
3. Complete Tourism Facilities: Bali has complete tourism facilities, such as five-star hotels and resorts, international restaurants, spas, and various interesting entertainment venues. All of these facilities make Bali a very comfortable and pampering tourist destination.
4. Hospitality: Bali is known as an area that is friendly and full of hospitality. The warmth of the local people and the culture of mutual cooperation make Bali a pleasant place to visit.
5. Accessibility: Bali can be easily accessed from various countries through Ngurah Rai International Airport. In addition, Bali also has good public transportation that makes it easy for tourists to travel around to various tourist destinations in Bali.
Bali Location & Map
- Bali is a popular holiday destination and many people have heard of it, but there are people who still ask 'where is Bali?'
- Bali is an island of Indonesia and is situated 8 degrees from the equator, in the Java Sea.
- Bali's location is 4,555 km (2,830 miles) from Australia and is situated between Indonesia's islands of Lombok and Java.
- Bali is a province of Indonesia and is approximately 153 km wide and 112 km high with a total land area of approximately 5,780 square km (2,231 square miles).
- Denpasar is Bali's largest and capital city and is located in the south of Bali.
- Bali is located to the north of Australia, the south of Malaysia, the south east of Singapore and the south west of Indonesia.
- Bali has a population of approximately 4.22 million with the majority of people following the religion of Balinese Hinduism and the remainder following a mostly Islamic religion although there are also other religions observed on the island including Christianity.
- Bali's main ethnic groups include Balinese, Javanese, Madurese, and Bali Aga.
- Bali is Indonesia's largest and most popular tourist destination and continues to attract thousands of tourists each year with its highly developed art, culture and leisure scenes.
- The main regions of Bali include Ubud, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua and Sanur. Close to the centre of Bali, Ubud is considered the island's cultural destination meanwhile Kuta is the party destination.
- Seminyak is a southern coastal destination with major tourists, and Legian is a little further south.
- Nusa Dua is located in the south east coast, offers a high end atmosphere, meanwhile Sanur boasts absolute peace and luxury.