Mathematics (Study Program of Mathematics) (16 weeks)
Theory of equations, matrices, functions and relations, logarithmic and exponential functions; function concept used as a unifying notion, differentiation and integration.
Through this course students are expected to understand all Math skills from Senior High School: Algebra, Geometry, and Precalculus are assumed.
1. Class activities
2. Field activities (site visit and field workshop)
1. Introduction to mathematics in general
2. Relation and functions
3. Polynomial, expoential and logarithmic functions
4. Limit and continuity
6. Chain rules
7. Applicaiton of differentiation
8. Finite integration
9. Area under a curve
10. Volume of rotation
12. Matrix & application of matrix