Architecture Documentation and Interior Workshop (Study Program of Medicine Elective Study)
During this course students learn how to measure and drawing with manual technique. The object of study is traditional Balinese building. First stage is, students will learn how to measure the objects with vernacular way of measuring technique and drawing the object manually on site. Second stage is, students will learn how to finalize their drawing with manual technique inking drawing in architecture studio.
1. Provide students with knowledge
about Balinese and Indonesian
Architecture and Interior Design.
2. Provide students with knowledge
about manual drawing technique
and rendering of heritage buildings.
3. Provide students experiences of
making interior elements and learning about Balinese culture
1. Class activities
2. Field activities
(site visit and field Workshop)
1. Indonesian vernacular architecture
2. Indonesian heritage
3. Indonesian and Balinese interior
4. Tropical building and interior material
5. Indonesian culture
6. Balinese culture
7. Balinese culture and workshop
8. Architecture documentation
9. Interior workshop