CHAPTER 5 Immigration Regulation
UU No. 6 Tahun 2011 tentang Keimigrasian
Article 1 number 26:
Guarantor is a person or Corporation that responsible for existence and activities Foreigners while in Indonesian Territory.
(1) Certain Foreigners who are in the Territory indonesia is required to have a Guarantor who guarantees existence.
2) Guarantor is responsible for the existence and Guaranteed foreigner activities while staying in Territory of Indonesia and is obliged to report any change in civil status, Immigration status, and change of address.
(3) The guarantor is obliged to pay costs incurred for repatriate or expel Foreigners who guaranteed from the Territory of Indonesia if Person Concerned foreigners:
a. the validity period of his Stay Permit has expired; and/or
b. subject to Immigration Administrative Actions form of deportation.
Every Foreigner who is in the Territory of Indonesia must:
a. provide all the necessary information concerning self and / or family identity as well report any changes in civil status, nationality, occupation, Guarantor, or change of address to the Immigration Office local;
Any Guarantor who intentionally provides he information is incorrect or does not meet the warranty given as referred to in Article 63 paragraph (2) and paragraph (3) shall be punished with imprisonment maximum of 5 (five) years and a maximum fine 500,000,000.00 (five hundred million rupiah).
Sentenced to a maximum imprisonment of 5 (five) years and a maximum fine of Rp. 500,000,000.00 (five hundred million rupiah):
1. every Foreigner who deliberately misuses or carries out activities that are not in accordance with the intent and purpose of granting a Stay Permit given to him;
2. any person who orders or gives an opportunity to a Foreigner to abuse or carry out activities that are not in accordance with the intent or purpose of granting a Stay Permit given to him.
IKE SEPTIANINGSIH, SH, MH