Extending visa after the date of the graduation ceremony is not the responsibility of Udayana University.
1. 60 days starting when you enter Indonesia.
2. it’s a single entry visa.
3. Can be extended maximum 4 times.
4. Each extension is 30 days.
Things need to be prepared
Passport must be at immigration 3 weeks before validation
1. Copy of your passport.
2. Original passport.
3. Immigration form should be fill up.
4. Sponsor letter from Udayana University.
5. Copy of the sponsor Identity (ID/passport).
6. Original passport should be collected 15 days before expired.
7. Photograph and finger print only for the first extension
8. For second, third and fourth extension only need point 1-5.
Visa Extension Fee
1. First extension is more or less 600.000 IDR.
2. Second extension is more or less 600.000 IDR.
3. Third is more or less 650.000 IDR.
4. And fourth extension is more or less 650.000 IDR.
5. Please note: The money cannot be refund if the paper (passport) already on the process at the immigration office.
Those who are holding Social Visa are not allow:
1. To Work.
2. Break the Indonesian Law.
As Social Visa is a single entry visa however if you travel overseas from Indonesia for holiday etc, and will be return to Indonesia to continue your semester make sure you have to apply a New Social Visa at Indonesian Embassy or Indonesia Consulate where the country you are going to visit. And you have to have a sponsor letter from Udayana University to complete the application.
Visa On Arrival (VOA)
1. 30 days starting when you enter Indonesia.
2. It’s a single entry visa.
3. Can be extended maximum 1 time.
4. Only for another 30 days.
Things need to be prepared
1. Passport must be at immigration 7 days before validation.
2. Copy of your passport.
3. Original Passport.
4. Immigration form should be fill up.
5. Arrival Ticket.
6. Fee is 600.000 IDR.
Those who are holding Visa On Arrival are not allow:
1. To work.
2. Usage for academic activities (study or become a student at the university).
3. Break the Indonesian Law.
4. As Visa On Arrival is a single entry and only can be extended one time, if it is happened to you during your study at Udayana University you have to travel out of Indonesia to apply the Social Visa at the nearest country where the Indonesian embassy office is for instance: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand.
5. You have to have a sponsor letter from Udayana University to complete the application. It will take approx. 2-5 days working days to get the Social Visa from the Indonesian Embassy.
Apply e-visa 316 offshore https://bit.ly/offshore_evisa_316
Conversion 211 e-visa 316 onshore https://bit.ly/formpermohonan_e-visa_316
Conversion ITAS 316 to e-visa 211 onshore https://bit.ly/form_evisa_211