Open for Application: Balinese Community Culture Program 2021! University
Balinese Community Culture Program (BCCP) is designed for international students who are interested in learning and experiencing Balinese Culture virtually. This program offers a complete package of Balinese Community Culture such as languages, art (dances, costumes, masks, architectures and rituals), philosophy (Tri Hita Karana: A Balinese Concept for harmonious living), traditional and complementary medicine as well as food and beverages. In addition, the program provides a guided principles when travelling to Bali from point of interests to law and regulations. All the courses are delivered virtually through academic discussion, virtual tour of Balinese community-based tourism and interactive activities.
By the end of this program, participants are expected to have the competencies to identify community cultural activities, map the challenge and construct a model of a community-based tourism.
Current students of a university, proven by student ID Card (undergraduate and postgraduates are welcome to apply).
- Scanned Student ID
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Transcript/Academic Record
- Recommendation Letter
- Letter of Motivation
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Passport size photo
*Not required for Students who are from the institution whom medium of instruction is in English
- Application deadline: August 27, 2021 (11:59 WITA/ GMT+8)
- Announcement: September 1, 2021
- Program: September 6 – 10, 2021
- Eligible applicants must fill online application form at https://bit.ly/BCCP_Registration_Form
- BCCP team will review and assess all online application. Please be advised that the submission sent after the deadline will not be reviewed.
- BCCP team will announce the selected participants on the designated date.
- The selected participant must make program fee payment $100.
- Should you need further information regarding application process, do not hesitate to send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transferrable Credit Course (The credits transfer is based on each university’s policies. (15 hours online learning, 16 hours independent learning and 16 hours project assignment).